The National Association of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Workers and Practitioners (NAATSIHWP) are excited to announce the 2024 NAATSIHWP Leadership Masterclass. The first of its kind, the program has been tailored for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Workers and Health Practitioners* in management positions or who undertake managerial tasks as part of their duties.
Facilitated by diverse Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leaders, the sessions and off-site visits are tailored to support advancement of your professional growth, and to transition you from management to leadership!
You’ll leave this Masterclass having gained:
- Greater understanding of financial statements and accounting language
- Deeper understanding of Indigenous leadership, governance, financial and management
- Valuable resources to enhance resilience and to support you through interpersonal issues and resolution
- Strengthened understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leadership and governance
- Increased self-awareness and a network to support your personal leadership journey
The programming consists of three in-person blocks of over three months, commencing in Canberra on March 19–21, 2024.
Spots in the Masterclass are fully funded and are at no cost to you, but they are limited
Express your interest NOW; applications close midnight, January 21, 2024! A support letter from your employer is required so please don’t leave it too late!
For more details about the Leadership Masterclass (including dates of the program) and your steps to apply, visit: https://naatsihwp.org.au/2024-leadership-masterclass.
*Please note: Health Workers and Health Practitioners refers to those who have completed a certificate II or higher Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care.
If you have any questions about the program, eligibility or arrangements, please contact email@example.com or message NAASTIHWP on their social media.