AH&MRC Influenza and COVID-19 Vaccination Update 2023
COVID-19 and Influenza Webinar
- Last week, Dr. Kerry Chant, along with Dr. Kath Keenan, and Lachlan Madden from AH&MRC provided an update of influenza, COVID-19 and strategies on how to engage with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people on the topic of vaccination.
- To watch this webinar back, please see the link: AH&MRC Influenza and COVID-19 Vaccination Webinar
Slides to go with the Webinar: https://www.ahmrc.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/AHMRC-Influenza-and-COVID-Vaccination-Webinar-Master-002.pdf
Influenza Vaccine Poster
- The AH&MRC has designed a quick visual reference guide for practitioners providing influenza vaccines in ACCHOs.
- We will be sending copies of this guide to member services in the coming weeks.
- The AH&MRC has updated the Seasonal Influenza Toolkit which provides guidance on how to manage influenza in an ACCHO environment.
- This toolkit will provide information on the signs of symptoms of influenza, who is most at risk from influenza, how influenza is spread and treatments for influenza as well as other information, including the appropriate use of PPE.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com