The Aboriginal Chronic Conditions Network and Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Council invite abstracts for the 2024 – Aboriginal Chronic Conditions Conference
Theme: Closing The Gap Priority Reform Areas and Aboriginal Chronic Care
Dates: 3rd & 4th April 202
We call on abstracts that highlight the successes, showcase innovations, strategic partnerships and key learnings in Closing the Gap aligned to Aboriginal Chronic Care.
This includes the focus across Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations, NSW Health, Primary Health Networks and other organisations across Australia.
The objective of the 2024 conference is to promote innovations across Aboriginal Chronic Care that are culturally responsive, aligned to the Closing the Gap Priority Reform Areas and that showcase;
- Strategic partnerships that strengthen Aboriginal leadership and shared decision making
- Building community control capability as guided by community control
- Success and key learnings in the design and delivery of programs and services
- Leading initiatives for shared access to data and information at a regional level
- Pathways to Aboriginal employment and procurement of Aboriginal business
- Aboriginal culture as the core element to healing and wellbeing for Aboriginal peoples
More information can be found here.
Please submit abstracts by the 7th February 2024 to ACI-ACCN@health.nsw.gov.au