Background – The AH&MRC has been funded by the National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (NACCHO) to strengthen and support the quality improvement processes utilised by our ACCHSs and underpinning the accreditation required for clinical governance.
Objectives/Outcomes – Support of quality improvement processes and ongoing assistance to maintain clinical accreditation standards is achieved through:
- Support of ACCHSs with pre-accreditation services
- Assisting in the development & implementation of systems/software
- Incorporation of standards into clinical practice
- Promotion of best practice approaches/models across ACCHSs
- Assistance in ACCHS Clinical Governance Policies