AH&MRC » Events » Current Events » SEWB & AOD Forums
SEWB & AOD Forums
Categories: Current Events, Past Events
26 May 2021 - 29 June 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Council (AH&MRC) in collaboration with The Aboriginal Drug & Alcohol Residential Rehabilitation Network (ADARRN) are hosting 3 SEWB & AOD Forums.
The SEWB and AOD Forums aim to:
- Improve partnership between ACCHS’s, LHD’s, Correctional/Judicial services etc.
- Provide a forum for staff/services to network and develop potential partnerships
- To develop a registry/map of all the services in NSW based on the regions
- To improve the journey for Aboriginal people experiencing addiction and or mental health issues
- To improve the capacity of SEWB & AOD staff to support and provide/refer services to individuals
Dates for the following regions are as follows:
- 26 May – Dubbo 2021
- 8 June – Sydney 2021
- 29 June – Wollongong 2021
Accommodation will be provided.
This event is for Aboriginal people working in health care, the public sector and community advocates.
For more information contact Shana Quayle at SQuayle@ahmrc.org.au or call (02) 9212 4777