Senior Manager – Corporate Services at Illawarra Aboriginal Medical Service
The Illawarra Aboriginal Medical Service (IAMS) is a Community Controlled Organisation, which prides itself on providing Illawarra Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples with high quality, appropriate, efficient and effective primary health care and related services.
We are looking for experienced dynamic leaders with a can do attitude to join our leadership team who have proven success in health care related services.
We offer a competitive base salary, (based upon experience and qualifications). You will have access to generous salary packaging (including tax-free earnings of $15,900). You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program, and a supportive work life balance working week.
About the role
The Senior Manager – Corporate Services, is a key leadership role responsible for driving improvements, on matters including organisational performance and the strategic direction of the service. The role will oversee the delivery of best practice in human resources planning, information communication technology, quality assurance, policy and procedure development, risk management (WHS) and asset management. The role will drive improvements, be client focused and team orientated.
The role will appeal to an individual who is highly proactive, demonstrates initiative and has the ability to perform a variety of functions with minimal supervision. You will need drive and commitment to ensure IAMS continues to manage the business efficiently and effectively during a period of expansion and change without compromising the delivery of quality services for our service users.
As an experienced leader you will possess the necessary skills and have demonstrated experience in building collaborative and productive working relationships whilst providing leadership and day-to-day management to IAMS operational staff.
To be successful
With a minimum of 5 years’ experience, the successful candidate will be;
- tertiary qualified, Bachelor level in Business Management/Project Management or demonstrated strategic HR business Partner
- a highly accomplished motivated leader with strong business acumen and excellent interpersonal skills.
- experienced in workforce planning, organisational and quality improvement processes.
- experienced in primary health care for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples would be highly regarded.
- a strong communicator – both written and verbal for internal and external stakeholders.
- a holder of a NSW drivers licence.
- willing to obtain a Working With Children Check and undergo a Criminal History check. (to be provided prior to appointment)
If you are ready to join our team, please email a cover letter, Selection Criteria Statement and Resume to email@example.com quoting Job
Applications close Sunday 9 May 2021
Applications close on 09/05/2021.Apply Now