Registered Nurse at Illawarra Aboriginal Medical Service
The Illawarra Aboriginal Medical Service is seeking a Registered Nurse, who is available to work full time Monday to Friday, as part of a diverse team of medical professionals to deliver quality care to the local Indigenous community.
- Current Nurses registration with AHPRA (unconditional)
- Minimum 2 years full-time Post Graduate experience
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team to support the delivery of safe, efficient and high-quality primary care to patients
- Demonstrated participation in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities in accordance with AHPRA
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation and externally with a range of personnel
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to position specific computer programs
- Experience in stock control and ordering
- Current Working With Children Check (WWCC) or able to obtain
- Current drivers’ licence
- Knowledge of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health issues.
- Accreditation as a nurse immunizer
- Experience in primary care nursing
To apply for this position, please forward your cover letter, selection criteria statement, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information regarding this opportunity, please call Pauline Carlon, Health Services Team Manager on (02) 4229 9495.
Applications will close Sunday 7 February 2021
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a Criminal History Check.