PSYCHOLOGIST – Yerin
The position holder will provide psychology services to the patients of the Yadhaba Wellbeing program to improve mental health and self-management of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people on the Central Coast. They will also provide clinical supervision to provisionally registered psychologists, counsellors and mental health nurses.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Receive an attractive salary with salary packaging (up to $15,899 per annum)
- Flexible and family friendly working arrangements negotiable
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Access to bi-monthly cultural supervision
- Access to mentoring and clinical supervision
- Receive an additional 3 days leave between Christmas and New Year
How to Apply
All applicants must address the selection criteria by 11:59pm Sunday 5th June 2022.
For a confidential discussion about the position or to request a position description, please contact Lea-Anne Miller on (02)4351 1040 or email email@example.com.
Applications close on 05/06/2022.Apply Now