Mental Health Worker at Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service
The Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service Inc. (AWAHS) provides first class Primary Health Care Services to the Aboriginal community who reside in Albury / Wodonga and surrounding areas.
Working as part of a multidisciplinary team you will be engaging with clients and their families affected by mental health and associated issues. This very rewarding role will see you interact with a range of support organisations and stakeholders in order to get the best outcomes for your clients.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Qualifications and/ or demonstrated extensive experience relevant to the role
• Proven ability to negotiate with internal and external partners to achieve successful program implementation and sustainability.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, the highest standards of personal integrity and excellent time management skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of current health issues relevant to Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander communities
How to apply
For more information including a copy of the position description visit the employment section of our website: www.awahs.com.au
Submit your application to email@example.com Include in your application:
• Current resume
• A cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
• Copies of relevant qualifications
Get your application in Now
Please note: This is an “identified” position as such only persons identified as Aboriginal will be successful
AWAHS considers that being an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, is a genuine occupational qualification under s 14 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW).