Aboriginal Health & Medical Research Council (AH&MRC) is dedicated to assisting Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services (ACCHSs) across the four regions (Metropolitan, Northern, Southern and Western) of NSW to ensure they have access to an adequately resourced and skilled workforce enabling the ACCHSs to provide their local Aboriginal communities with holistic and culturally appropriate primary health care and Aboriginal health-related services.
Join our team of dynamic and innovative people who value and proudly play a meaningful role in Closing the Gap in Indigenous Health by delivering quality support and training to Aboriginal people and communities of NSW.
About the role:
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be directly reporting to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the delivery of campaigns, marketing collateral and projects through various electronic and traditional channels. This role will also be responsible for the development and coordination of all internal and external communications ensuring consistent messaging that aligns with AH&MRC brand and organisational values.
Proficiency in copywriting, effective English writing skills, and the capacity to compose compelling content.
- Providing support to the Marketing Manager and contribute to the planning, development and implementation of marketing and communication campaigns promotions and activities for key stakeholders in line with the overall Marketing objectives to enhance the AH&MRC brand.
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating advertising for key digital marketing campaigns.
- Review and investigate opportunities to improve marketing and communication activities.
- Monitor and provide reports on campaign performance, suggest improvements, and manage post-campaign review documentation.
- Ensure transparent communication of marketing endeavours to cross-functional teams and collaborate with departments to support project initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent discipline.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva and web content management systems.
- Understanding of marketing/communications principles and practices as well as communication platforms; including online, digital and print.
- At least 5 years experience working in Marketing.
- Current valid Driver’s Licence – as travel will be needed.
- Ability to hold a National Police Check and Working with Children Check Clearance.
- Proof of Immunisation Status – or willingness to obtain.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write efficiently, creatively, clearly, concisely and accurately for various audiences.
- Ability to build and maintain strong positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to demonstrate empathy when required.
- Experience working with relevant agencies, non-government organisations, community groups and medical professionals at all levels.
What AH&MRC can offer you:
Salary Packaging options are available as a Not-For-Profit Organisation, as well as Meals & Entertainment and Leisure & lifestyle Cards.
Paid Study Leave: Employees are entitled to Paid Study Leave for approved courses relevant to their role.
If this interests you,
Please apply via seek with a current resume and a cover letter addressing the Qualifications, Experience and Requirements. Only Seek applications will be considered.
Would you like more information?
For more information contact the HR Department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Position advertisement will remain available on Seek until the position is filled and we reserve the right to commence the recruitment process during the advertisement period.