Human Resource Officer at AH&MRC
We are currently seeking to appoint a Human Resource Officer to join the Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Council for NSW.
About Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Council (AH&MRC)
The AH&MRC is the peak body and voice for Aboriginal health in NSW. We proudly support our 47 Member Services, the Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations (ACCHOs), to deliver culturally safe, and comprehensive primary health care to their Communities in NSW.
Aboriginal Community Control has its origins in Aboriginal peoples’ right to self-determination. This is the right to be involved in the health service delivery and decision-making based on the protocols or procedures determined by their Communities.
The Aboriginal definition of health means not just the physical well-being of an individual but the social, emotional, and cultural well-being of the whole Community so individuals can reach their full potential and bring about the total well-being of their Community. Aboriginal health takes a whole of life view and includes the cyclical concept of life-death-life.
About the Role
The Human Resource Officer will provide support to our corporate and operational teams and work with our external human resource consultant to deliver and provide advice to managers and employees on a range of employment initiatives. You will provide an administrative and HR reporting services for the monitoring and implementation of HR policies and practice, within the context of service delivery.
What you’ll bring
• Minimum of 3-5 years proven experience within Human Resource;
• Qualification in Human Resource Management or related disciplines;
• Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
• High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders; and
• Strong understanding of privacy and confidentiality.
• Salary sacrificing.
• Flexible working arrangements.
To apply please submit your CV and cover letter by Thursday 11th March 2021 COB via Seek.com.au. If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact our HR team at email@example.com.
AH&MRC strongly encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply.
No Recruitment Agencies please.
Applications close on 11/03/2021.Apply Now