General Practitioner (GP) at Illawarra Aboriginal Medical Service
The Illawarra Aboriginal Medical Service is seeking an experienced General Practitioner to join their diverse team of professionals delivering quality health care to the local Indigenous community.
About the Service
Located in Wollongong, the Illawarra Aboriginal Medical Service is a dynamic Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service delivering culturally appropriate patient-centred care to the local Aboriginal Community.
About the Position
- Work alongside experienced GPs, RNs and Aboriginal Health Workers.
- Onsite Dental, Specialist and Allied Health services.
- Full-time, Monday to Friday – 38 hours per week.
- Attractive remuneration with incentive package.
- Salary packaging.
- Relocation support.
- Full registration with AHPRA.
- Ability to provide culturally appropriate care with knowledge of the health issues faced by the local Indigenous community.
For information regarding this opportunity, please call Dr Vlad Matic, Director of Medical Services on (02) 4229 9495.
To apply for this position, please submit a Cover letter and Resume to email@example.com.
Applications will close at 5pm on Monday 1 February 2021.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a National Criminal Check and a Working With Children Check.