Family History Researcher at Link-Up (NSW) Aboriginal Corporation
Link-Up (NSW) Aboriginal Corporation (Link-Up) assists all eligible Aboriginal people who have been directly affected by past government policies; being separated from their families and culture through forced removal; being fostered, adopted or raised in institutions. Link-Up supports the healing journeys of those removed delivering professional, culturally sensitive and confidential research, reunions and Social, Emotional and Wellbeing services.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The prime objective is to conduct family history research to establish Aboriginality and removal.
- Assist with phone/email inquiries and make referrals when required.
- Maintain accurate client files and develop Family History reports.
- Work collaboratively with other service providers to enhance client outcomes.
- Engage with Aboriginal, Torres Strait and non-indigenous communities and other service providers.
If you are looking to work within an environment that supports Indigenous communities, offers ongoing professional development, access to tax effective salary packaging, a friendly team and a supportive environment then click APPLY, or email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
Aboriginality is a genuine requirement for these positions; however, we encourage non-Indigenous applicants to provide an expression of interest with their CV if they are a passionate, experienced Family History Researcher. Should there be any position not filled by Indigenous applicants, those submitting an Expression of Interest will be reviewed.
Applications will close Friday, 16th April 2021.
Please note; due to the large number of applicants, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Standing in the present, acknowledging the past, looking forward …