COONAMBLE DENTAL SURGERY
FULL TIME DENTIST – START ASAP
FULL BOOKS plus ACCOMODATION plus COMMISSION
- Dentist required in our modern and well equipped busy country practice in Central Western NSW.
- Must have ability to practice independently in all facets of general dentistry and proficiency in Oral Surgery and removable prosthodontics is desirable.
- Must be patient focused and possess excellent communication skills.
- Our practice is well established with a solid patient base and the successful applicant will be taking over a full book.
- The practice has a large clientele.
- Operating hours are 8am – 4.30pm Monday-Friday.
- Remuneration is commission based and the position includes accommodation.
- You will be supported by friendly staff with experience in assisting and practice management
- Must have current AHPRA Registration and current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Must have current NSW Working with Children Check
- Must have National Criminal History Check
- Proof of vaccination must be provided upon acceptance of appointment
- Our practice is situated in a township between the Warrumbungle National Park and the Macquarie Marshes. The township has two Child Care Centres, two Pre Schools, two Primary Schools and a High School as well as strong sporting clubs and service groups plus a full calendar of events throughout the year.
All applicants including new Graduates will be considered and we also welcome enquiries regarding Locum positions.
All applications must include a cover letter, current resume and contact details of two referees and be received by no later than 5pm Friday 28th January 2022. Please email your application to Wanitta Glover at email@example.com
Phone (02) 6822 0044
Applications close on 28/01/2022.Apply Now