Coonamble Aboriginal Health Service Ltd – Registered Nurse
Coonamble Aboriginal Health Service has a vacancy for a full time Registered Nurse, to work collaboratively with our dynamic clinical practice team. This position is clinical and will be based at both Coonamble Aboriginal Health Service and Castlereagh Health Centre clinics.
Key Selection Criteria
- Current Registered Nurse with minimum of 2 years post graduate experience.
- Current registration with APHRA.
- Experience in all aspects of Chronic Disease Management including Chronic Disease care plans and Health Assessments.
- Knowledge of Best Practice Appointment and documentation computer program or willingness to learn.
- Nurse immunization certificate or willing to undertake this qualification.
- Proven effective written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work as a part of multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to assist GP’s with clinical procedures and undertake diagnostic services such as INR and ECG.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Understanding of EEO’s, EAPS, and ethical work practice principals.
- Demonstrated experience of working in Aboriginal communities.
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of AGPAL Accreditation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Quality Management System.
- Possession of a current ‘C’ Class Open Driver’s License valid in NSW is required;
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate.
- Current NSW Working with Children’s Check;
- Current Criminal History Check; and
- Proof of vaccination must be provided upon acceptance of appointment.
The salary is negotiable based on experience.
All applications must include a cover letter, current resume and contact details of two referees and be received by no later than 4pm on Friday 31st July 2020. Please email your application to Wanitta Glover at email@example.com
Applications close on 31/07/2020.Apply Now