NDIS Business Development Workshop
The AH&MRC has engaged Mathew Fante to deliver our NDIS Business Development Workshop. Mathew has over 25 years of experience in the government and non-government sectors leading significant policy implementation and reform across both state-wide and national program areas. As a Senior Manager in the NSW Department of Family and Community Services, Mathew helped lead the rollout of the NDIS across Southern NSW.
Work undertaken with Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations includes:
- Background to the NDIS – what is it and how does it work, including how do I become an NDIS provider
- The NDIS and Aboriginal communities – contemporary statistics and research
- Registration groups – what services will we offer and how do they fit into our existing business model
- Pricing and costing – key elements of the NDIS Pricing arrangements (formerly known as the Price Guide)
- The NDIS cost model – what does this mean for our HR requirements and administrative running costs.
To register for this Workshop please complete and submit this form prior to the 21st July 2021.
For further information please contact AH&MRC’s NDIS Engagement and Sustainability Officer Beverley Moreton on BMoreton@ahmrc.org.au