AH&MRC Communications Networking Group
AH&MRC invites marketing and communications professionals working in an Aboriginal Medical Service in New South Wales to come along to the first Marketing and Communications Networking Group session.
This Group meets online every two months to foster a space for like-minded professionals to connect, problem-solve and be inspired by peers working in the Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Sector in NSW.
Key benefits include:
1. Network opportunities for your personal growth and development.
2. Helps you stay motivated and problem solve together.
3. Access free professional development sessions.
4. Be inspired by guest speakers’ talks.
5. Access tried and tested suppliers.
Our first session provides an opportunity to better understand what could make these sessions more valuable to you, and will help inform the topics and guest speakers for upcoming networking sessions.
The M&C Networking Group is free for professionals working in the ACCHOs Sector. For more information please email the AH&MRC Communications Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.