EOI – Industry Validation Reference Group
We are reaching out on behalf of the Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Council (AHMRC) Training organisation, to enquire about your interest in participating in an Industry Validation Reference Group for CHC08 Community Services Training Package. AHMRC Training have three qualifications on scope within the CHC08 Community Services Training Package; Cert IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs; Cert IV in Mental Health; Cert IV in Community Services.
The purpose of the group will be to review and make recommendations to the AHMRC Training organisation on training products from the CHC08 Community Health Training Package that are on scope. This includes the validation of assessment practices and judgements from a cultural perspective and tailored to the Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander services and communities of NSW.
As the AHMRC Training Validation Group our review process must be completed by people who collectively hold:
- vocational competencies and current industry skills relevant to the assessment being validated
- current knowledge and skills in vocational teaching and learning, and
- the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or its successor) or the TAESS00001 Assessor Skills Set (or its successor).
If you hold one or more of these skills and are interested, you will need to commit to
- attendance of four meetings per year in person or via teleconference
- providing advice as requested (occasionally) on training products outside the above four meetings to ensure the AHMRC Training’s compliance of the RTO 2015 standards.
All travel and meeting expenses will be met by the AHMRC Training.
Your industry expertise would be highly valued in this process and will ensure we meet compliance of the RTO 2015 standards.
If you are interested in this invitation, we would ask that you read through the Terms of Reference and send through an email of your interest, industry skills, qualifications and understanding of vocational learning to Kim Gussy email@example.com.