10th NSW ADAN Symposium (Sydney)
|From Tuesday, 15 October 2013 - 08:30 |
To Thursday, 17 October 2013 - 17:00
Program: Drug and Alcohol | Calendar
The Aboriginal Drug & Alcohol Network (ADAN) is run by Aboriginal drug and alcohol workers, for Aboriginal drug and alcohol workers. The NSW ADAN Symposium provides opportunities to:
- * Network and collaborate
- * Highlight new approaches in drug and alcohol treatment care and management applicable to Aboriginal communities
- * enable delegates to share positive service delivery programs and models
- * Identify priorities to be addressed at future meetings of the Aboriginal Drug and Alcohol Network (ADAN).
Tuesday 15 October - 08:00 Registration
Wednesday 16 October - 08:30 Sign In
Thursday 17 October - 09:00-12:00 Only 1/2 Day
- $150 for ADAN Members, inclusive of accommodation (Aboriginal drug and alcohol worker in NSW).
- $300 for non-members, not inclusive of accommodation (non-drug and alcohol and/or non-Aboriginal workers)
Registrations are on a first in first served basis and workers may be placed on a waiting list if excessive registrations are received.
Please also note that limited spaces are available to non-ADAN members and exhibitors.
To Register online please go to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ADAN_SYMPOSIUM_REGISTRATION
Abstract & Poster, Exhibitors Expression of Interest
Save The Date