Social and Emotional Well Being (SEWB)
- To facilitate two-way information sharing about social and emotional wellbeing (SEWB), Bringing Them Home and mental health programs
- To support the development of professional relationships and networks between the SEWB workforce
- To provide an opportunity for participants to share ideas and work practices in SEWB across regions
- To promote mutual learning and understanding between cultural and clinical work
- To enhance the capacity of participating services to deliver SEWB services and support their staff
Welcome to the Orientation Package for Social and Emotional Wellbeing (SEWB) workers YOU. This package has been designed with your needs in mind, through consultation with other workers performing similar roles to the one you are now taking up.