Durri Aboriginal Corporation Medical Service
Durri ACMS offers the following attractive salary package for the position:
- $49,123.36 per annum
- Benefits include 9.5% superannuation, salary sacrifice, training and development and Employee Assistance Program
Purpose of the Position
This position is responsible for assisting in the provision of dental health services to improve dental health outcomes to Aboriginal people. The key objectives of the role include:This position is responsible for assisting in the provision of dental health services to improve dental health outcomes to Aboriginal people. The key objectives of the role include:
- Assist in the delivery of oral health care to the Aboriginal community
- Provide assistance and support to the Dental Clinician
- Assist in the implementation of programs and services promoting the health and general
- Minimum qualification requirement – Certificate III Dental Assisting
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience in assisting in a range of dental procedures
- Sound knowledge of community dental health, public dental health and Aboriginal dental health
- Experience building relationships and working with health service agencies, non-government organisations, community groups and medical professionals at all levels
- Ability to hold all relevant security clearances including the National Police Check and Working with Children clearances
- Current valid Driver’s license, minimum of Class “C” or equivalent
- Computer Literacy
Durri Aboriginal Corporation Medical Service (Durri ACMS) is the preferred provider of crucial primary health care and associated services which address the wellbeing of the Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and wider communities of the Macleay Valley and Nambucca Valley regions.
Durri aims to be an employer of choice in Aboriginal health, supporting a skilled and flexible workforce.
Durri is a great place to work - a family friendly and culturally sensitive work environment that values people.
If you have a passion for indigenous health and are committed to closing the gap, then if you are successful in your application, we will welcome you to join our committed team of health professionals.