Bullinah Aboriginal Health Service
Classification - Aboriginal Health Worker Grade 4 Level 3 (full-time)
Bullinah Aboriginal Health Service is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service that provides comprehensive primary healthcare services to the Aboriginal Communities in the Ballina and surrounding regions.
We are seeking a suitably qualified Chronic Care Coordinator to work collaboratively with clients, internal health staff and external organisations to coordinate support services for clients with chronic conditions including mental health.
Bullinah Aboriginal Health Service considers that being Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander is a general occupational qualification for this position under Section 14 of the Anti – Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW).
Please include your resume and cover letter addressing the following
- Understanding of WHS, EEO, and Industrial relations as it relates to the position
- Experience working in the Aboriginal Community Controlled Health sector.
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of chronic disease and social and emotional wellbeing.
- Developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Certificate IV level qualifications in mental health, primary health care or equivalent or prepared to attain.
Please send to:
CSM (Marked Confidential)
P.O. Box 148
BALLINA NSW 2478
Applications Close 5pm Wednesday 31 October 2018