This position provides high level support to the Chief Operations Officer across a broad range of HR functions. Reporting directly to the COO, the position is responsible for ensuring that human resources systems and practices support the functionality of the organisation in achieving business and strategic objectives.
The key objectives of the role include to:
- Achieving HR deliverables in line with operational plans and budget requirements;
- Coordinating and preparation of all HR documentation, including contracts, letters and other forms of communication in a timely manner;
- Write, maintain and review procedures in accordance with organisation directives and review policies;
- Managing recruitment practices in line with best practice standards and legislative requirements;
- Manage a range of programs that support the Health and safety of the workforce, Return to Work and Workcover programs for the organisation.
For more information and the selection criteria please contact Sue Edwards - (02) 6560 2306 or Kayla Bennett - (02) 6560 2313
Applicants must address the selection criteria (attached).