Illawarra Aboriginal Medical Service
Duties and Responsibilities
The Illawarra Aboriginal Medical Service is seeking a person of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent, who has qualifications in AOD, to work as part of a diverse team of professionals to deliver quality care to the local Indigenous community.
- Part-time 2 days per week.
- Identifies as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descentIdentifies as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent
- Proven ability in counselling single clients, couples, and families inclusive of youth
- Demonstrated knowledge of case management
- Demonstrated knowledge of treatment models
- Proven ability in delivering presentations and facilitating group work
- Demonstrated ability to gain necessary skills to utilise position specific computer programs
- Current Drivers Licence
- Working with Children Check
The Illawarra Aboriginal Medical Services consider that being Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander is a genuine occupational qualification under S14 of the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act 1977.